Wednesday, September 12, 2012

OUT AND ABOUT FASHION ON THE STREET- CHURCH PEOPLE HAVE STYLE

This weekend was joy to my eyes seeing people dressed up to the nines. It actually started in downtown Jozi(Johannesburg City). I saw a couple of young men dressed from head to toe looking like they come from the 70's era when people did not need an occassion to dress up. Well I hesitated to ask to snap their pictures because I was with my hubby and out of respect for him I cannot be asking other men to pose for me. I thought he would do it for me but he thought I was just commending on these guys' style.

Anyhoooo!!! Sunday was another day of Fashion and Style appreciation. One does not need to be at a fashion show or go through the pages of Fashion magazines that have more sex advice and naked women (God help us survive in this sin-driven world)  than actual FASHION. I was in church as always and requested those that appealed to me to pose for me after church. These are the looks I liked:



THE DRESS AND LEGGINGS

Whether it is full stockings, leggings or footless tights, whether opague or not, these look sweet with dresses or skirts this season. See how Katego dared her black with red shoes and a red jacket.






 FLORAL AND ORANGE

This combanation is such a Spring 2012 must have look. Karabo did not shy away from flower power and I love how she brought out the oange of the shirt with her orange jeans. Colour jeans are also a 2012 Spring must have. Check out her pumps are a different colour: green.

 DENIM SHIRTS WITH DENIM JEANS

And you never thought that look would make a come back. Then people called this look jean to jean. I like how Lerato played it with a black and white polka dot scarf. Polka dot is another hot print this season. She finished her look with beige pumps and a bag to match.
 



A COLOURFUL JACKET WITH BLACK PANTS

This colour of Ruth's jacket is a safe go for those who are bright- colours- shy. This color is both lovely and noticeable yet in a subtle way. To elongate her physique she put on high heels that are neutral in colour.

See more to come on Out& About Fashion On The Street

To God be the glory!!

No comments:

Post a Comment